We all know that when you develop a website, you have to make sure people can find it. Which means making sure it ranks high on the various search engines, which in most cases means Google.
This need is referred to as SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), an area of expertise dedicated to putting your website ahead of all the others i.e. the competition. Without question having effective SEO makes perfect sense, in fact it’s critical.
But what happens when all these people arrive at your site?
- Are you being clear about why your business is different?
- Are you going to attract the right customers?
- Does your branding reflect who you are?
- Is your site easy to navigate?
- Are you capturing information to build a database?
These are just a few of the questions that need to be answered, because if you’re not putting the right content on your site, you’ll lose customers just as fast as they arrived in the first place.